At the Asylum, visiting with chebutykin and cajones.
2. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
3. What color underwear are you wearing?
Do you really want to know this? It's not exactly pretty.
I'll say white, but that's not entirely true.
4. Do you own an ipod?
5. What did you do this morning?
Got up, set my alarm to 6:11 am for tomorrow, some other stuff.
6. What does your mom do for a living?
7. Where do you work?
8. What ended your last relationship?
The Moose of Death.
9. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
Which one? 45, 97, 41, 21
10. What was the last concert you attended?
I don't remember. Probably Kansas/Alan Parsons.
11. Who was with you?
I think cajones.
12. What was the last movie you watched?
In the theater, SLiTHER. In the DVD player, PULSE.
13. Who do you dislike at the moment?
I can think of a few people.
14. What food do you crave right now?
Nothing right at the moment.
15. Did you dream last night?
16. What was the last TV show you watched?
17. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't wear jewelry, but I saw a really cool silver chain-mail halter top that I really liked. Not for me obviously.
18. What is to the left of you?
A manilia folder.
19. What was the last thing you ate?
20. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Hmm... I'm not sure I have a "best" friend of the opposite sex. They're all prettty unique and wonderful, and I'd hate to choose.
21. Who last IMed you?
22. Are you on any medication?
Why yes, yes I am.
23. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black. Or a really dark grey.
25. What color is your razor?
Umm... metallic? The handle is green and black, but it's also a disposable. I do have a really nice silver one in the medicine cabinet though.
26. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Fruit. Occasionally with booze in it.
27. how many tattoos and piercings do you have?
28. What's your favorite store?
Probably either Menards, Home Depot, or Micro Center.
29. Are you thirsty right now?
No, I just had a drink.
30. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt and the intense psychological trauma. Would I do it again? Under the right circumstances, yes, though I'm much more of a civil union kinda guy.
31. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
32. What did you do last night?
Took the dog for a walk, grilled, searched the internet for bizarre pictures of women with insanely huge breasts (which wasn't at all difficult), slept.
33. Do you care what people think about you?
Always. But only some people.
34. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Me? No. Never. Nope, nope, nope.
35. Do you like your nose?
We're just friends, there's nothing romantic going on there.
36. What color is your bedroom?
37. When was the last time you worked out... seriously?
A year ago.
38. What are your font colors on AIM?
Whatever the default is. As long as it's readable, I'm good.
39. Where do you live?
Big Broken Box™.
40. Are you an aggressive driver?
Not really. I'm actually pretty safe. Comes with being old and having a small penis.
41. Who is your cell phone carrier?
Ronaldo the midget. He carries my cell phone for me. He used to actually hold the insanely huge breasts of Miss Maxi when she would go shopping, but since her contract with Maximammary Magazine expired, she had to cut him loose. Unfortunately he's an illegal and will have to be sent back across the border next week.
42. Do you like the person that sent you this bulletin?
I ganked it from azul_ros, and yes I like her. More than my nose.
43. What is across the room from you?
Room? I'm in an 8x8 cubicle. There really isn't an "across from" in a cube.
44. What is the thing you'd most want to change about yourself?
45. What color is your car?
46. What do you smell like right now?
47. What is your favorite color?
Depends on what it is being colored. I really like a deep cobalt blue when it's lit transparently, like a gel (though it seems to be a quality I can only find in glass). I like black clothes. I do tend to like deeply saturated colors and I favor darker colors over pastels.
48. Paper or Plastic?
Either. Paper in the grocery store. Plastic money. Pick up dog poop with the City Pages. Paper is degradable, plastic can be recycled. Plastic is waterproof, paper burns easier. Neither is comfortable to wear.
49. City or Country?
I like the city for all of the things that are available and relatively convenient, but I like the smell of pine trees and clear water. I want both.
50. Do you have credit cards?
I use a check card. Beyond that, no.