Well, one is dead. Before that, they were married.
Yes, except for the meat.
04) Come close to dying?
Never had an NDE, if that's what you're asking. I've had a few near-accidents.
05) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None yet. Had an earring.
06) Are you eating?
Not right this second, but in general, yes.
07) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Sometimes. I skin them and eat them raw.
Only for shows and movies.
09) Any diseases?
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Yes, and possibly for vanity.
11) What do you wear to bed?
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
13) Can you roll your tongue?
Yes. Up only.
14) Tweeze your eyebrows?
15) What kind of watch(es)?
Watchmen. Alan Moore. Beyond that, I can't wear a watch successfully.
No thanks, I'm full.
17) Hair color?
A lot of gray.
18) Future child's name?
19) Do you snore?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?
Somewhere where I could be compelely hedonistic.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope, real ones.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Hire a lawyer and set up a trust.
23) Gold or silver?
For jewelry, silver.
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Wow. Either. Neither. Both.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26) Beach, city, or country?
A city beach in the country.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
Perhaps the keyboard?
28) Where do you eat?
29) When was the last time you cried?
When I mailed off a check to the IRS.
30) Have you read blogs?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
If it was appropriate, sure.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Involved? Yeah, I suppose so.
33) Ever been in jail?
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not that I've heard, but on occasion yes.
35) Beach or pool?
36) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Hard to say. Could be Collapse (Soul Coughing) or maybe Los (Rammstein).
37) What are you listening to right now?
Glenn Beck. Talk radio.
38) Window seat or aisle?
Aisle. Long legs. Generally I don't fly.
39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
Not that I've really cared about, but yeah. I've met more record producers and sound engineers.
40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
Ohh, wow, that's hard. Is any relationship successful if it ends? I think there is room for that, so yeah.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Judge Marilyn Milian or Judge Judy.
43) Basketball or Football?
Beer and Pong.
44) Playing or Watching?
Playing is more fun. I don't have any real interest in watching sports.
45) Do you drive a stick?
I can. The 'Sploder is an automatic.
46) Cake or ice cream?
Uhh... small bits of either.
48) What time do you get up?
As late as I can.
49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
50) When was your first crush?
Cripes, like I remember? When I was a kid, probably around ten.
51) Where do you wish you were?
Outside basking in the warm sunlight.
52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
53) Have you ever rode in an ambulance?
Yes, but not while conscious.
54) How long do your showers last?
As long as they need to.
55) Last car ride?
As a passenger, doing some location recon for a possible movie.
56) Last sport you played?
Get the Foots with the dog.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
58) Where do you live?
Big Broken Box™.
59) Schools Attended?
60) Last wedding attended?
I read this as "last welding".
I don't remember the last wedding I was at.
61) Favorite fast food restaurant?
62) Where do you work?
Bose, Electroforce SYstems Group. Eden Prairie.
63) Most hated food:
64) Favorite food:
Depends on what I'm craving.
65) Can you sing?
If I need to. Not winning any awards here.
66) Last kiss?
Got a smooch last Friday. Last "real" kiss was... well, there was booze involved.
67) What kind of booze?
Rum, actually. Pina Coladas.
68) Favorite drink?
Cop out and say diet coke with lime. Alcoholic drinks are pretty rare, and I do tend to like different ones at different times. Margaritas are usually a good bet.
69) Your current crush?
I choose to remain silent on this account.