Tom Ramcigam (magicmarmot) wrote,
Tom Ramcigam
magicmarmot

As part of this project, I installed a new second drive in the editing station. That meant that I backed up the old drive's files onto the file server. So I started the transfer of the files back onto the new drive.

152 minutes.
64 minutes to go.

I'm creating something that I should have made from the beginning: a scene table. The project is divided into scenes roughly corresponding to the act-scene structure in the screenplay. Has the filename, act/scene identifier, description of the scene. I'll add more data later for things like completion of color correction, VFX, ADR, SFX, and all that jazz.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments