1) Single, Taken, or Cruisin'?
I'll go with single. Not so much with the cruisin right now.
2) Are you happy with where you are?
Loaded question. I like a lot of aspects of being single, but I also miss being loved.
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
I crush really fast, I guess. Real love takes a lot more.
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable?
Hmm... no, not really. I do think that if you and your partner(s) have an understanding about certain aspects of your relationship it's not cheating. The test is that there should be no secrets.
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
I'd consider it.
7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Talked about it, done it, didn't take.
8) Do you want children?
Not for breakfast.
9) How many more?
How many more what? Waffles?
10) Would you consider adoption?
I think adoption is wonderful.
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool way to let you know would be?
Well, telling me would be a good start.
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
Maybe Scrabble. Or HALO. Or Hide-the-Kielbasa.
14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
Lust, definitely. Love, nuh-uh.
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
I know that you can. Doesn't mean that you should.
17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object, where would you get married?
19) Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
I have in the past. Not so much now.
20) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Am I attracted to someone? Yes. Lots of someones, actually.
Do I currently have someone whom I feel a mutual chemistry with? Not in a big way, no.
Am I currently regularly dating someone? No.
21) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you messed it up?
Why would I wish for messing it up?
I've never messed it up. Nope. Nope, nope, nope.
22.) Have you ever broken a heart?
24.) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
Depends on the circumstances. If we're talking fisticuffs, it's pretty unlikely.
25.) What would you say about your last ex?
She's really quite talented, has a great sense of humor, and she's still my friend.