1. One book that changed your life: The Treasury of Modern Humor . A huge book full of jokes and riddles, anecdotes and the like. It was published sometime in the 1930's, and was chock-full of racially insensitive humor. It was my first exposure to "adult" humor and changed my outlook on what was funny. 2. One book you have read more than once: Neuromancer (William Gibson). Still my fave. 3. One book you would want on a desert island: How to get off a desert island and survive to write a book and become fabulously wealthy . 4. One book that made you laugh: The Treasury of Modern Humor . 5. One book that made you cry: The Treasury of Modern Humor . It fell on my hand when I was trying to get it out of the bookshelf. Like I said, it was a big-ass book, and it hurt. 6. One book you wish had been written: The Unbelievable Happiness of magicmarmot. 7. One book that will explode if you read it: There is no number seven. 8. One book you are currently reading: I just finished the last book in the Ender's Game series, Children of the Mind . Singularly unimpressed. 9. One book you have been meaning to read: Catch-22 is sitting on my side table. I'd also like to read some Hemingway, and Vonnegut. 10. One book that will tag five people: No, I Don't Tag People, Do It If You Want And Other Stories by Hugh Jass