Our software intern had his last day today, so we went for Chinese food at a reastaurant in Eden Prairie Center. I got a plate of raw vegetables and fruit and started nibbling. 20 minutes later, I was in the bathroom puking. The only thing that I ate that was even questionable was the baby corn, which were a bit saltier than expected, and raw. I usually have them cooked in something. Stomach is still tender, but I'm not feeling immediately pukey anymore. Nobody else got sick. When I went to the doctor last, he changed my prescription from Aandia and Metformin to Avandamet; it's basically the two combined into one medication. I think that there is an interaction that may be happening if I take that too soon after the injection of the Gila Monster Spit that makes me much more prone to nausea. Or maybe raw baby corns are something I just shouldn't eat. (Edit: baby corn, not baby carrots. Silly me.)