1. You and Jesus go out to dinner - who pays?
Probably me. But he buys the wine.
2. You suddenly have to flee the country and adopt an alias. What is it?
Zamfir Kugelbahn. Or Hugh Jass.
3. Pick one state in the U.S. to get rid of permanently?
Man, I don't know. Every state has something going for it, even Iowa.
4. You wake up as the opposite gender what's the one thing you wanna try?
There is more than one thing, but first would probably be playing with my boobs.
5. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
Han. I'm a sucker for the rogue.
6. Toy you always wanted but never got as a child?
7. Top three celebrities you wanna do.
Off the top of my head:
1.) Milla Jovovich
2.) Angelina Jolie (the pre-baby version)
3.) Scarlet Johanssen
8. What's an automatic deal breaker in a potential significant other?
Lack of integrity.
9. What is the last movie you saw that actually scared you?
The original Terminator.
10. Stupidest thing you've ever said out loud?
"It's either (something) or it's not"-- managed to do this a couple of times in describing something, and in the context of what I was saying it made complete sense.
11. You're sentenced to death and it's the morning of your execution, what do you want to eat?
Spaghetti. There's an old joke about the guy who was sentenced to die in the electric chair but since he had spaghetti he lived. I can't remember the joke, but at least I'd go out with an inside joke.
12. What's something that most people do that you've never done?
Uh... be content?
13. Before you die you want to go to...?
Eastern Europe, Australia/New Zealand, Aruba, Disneyworld.
14. Something you'd really like to do but probably won't ever be able to do?
15. A wild animal you'd like to have as a pet?
Aside from really not wanting a wild animal as a pet for the obvious reasons, eitehr a wolf or a black panther.
16. A drug you'll never try?
Hard to say never, but probably crack.
17. If you were an animal what would you be?
18. If you had to marry someone you knew at the age of 12 who would it be?
I don't remember who I knew at the age of 12.
19. What's something most people don't know about you?
Of those that actually know I exist, probably that I've been arrested twice and been in jail once.
20. First celebrity crush?
Elizabeth Montgomery. (Bewitched)
21. What's a weapon to suit your personality, habits and abilities?
Probably the pen. Secret exploding zombie pen.
23. Favorite breakfast bread style (pancakes, waffles, toast etc...)?
Erm... too many carbs, but waffles are a perennial favorite.
24. Favorite parody movie?
Top Secret or Airplane
25. Worst way to die?
Deteriorating over time.
26. Grossest injury you've ever seen?
Traffic accident, with bits of things that should be inside stuff not being inside.
27. The worst injury you've ever had?
Hmm... torn ligament, probably. Longest recuperation time.
28. Favorite thing about thanksgiving?
Aside from roast turkey, companionship.
29. Sport you hate the most?
I can't think of any that I actually hate. I don't watch sports on TV or really as a spectator. Of the ones that I play, anything involving running sucks ass.
30. What city in the U.S. do you want to visit?
Wow. Boston, DC, NYC, Tampa, SanFran, Seattle, Chicago, Austin... a lot of 'em actually. I finally got to St. Louis a couple of years ago, but had very little time there. Been to KCMO a couple of times.
31. What's something you think would be sweet to know everything about?
Pleasing the ladies. (Wow, does that sound smarmy in my head.)
Electronics. Building stuff. Making and managing money.
32. Favorite Actor/Actress?
I can't think of one favorite. I'll say Milla Jovovich. Or Mila Kunis. I'd do her, too.
33. What's one phrase you absolutely detest?
"not living up to expectations".
34. What makes an awesome party?
Good friends comfortable with each other.
Or hookers and blow.
35. What's your material obsession?
Hmm... either the house, or tools.
36. What's something most would consider an insult but you like it said about you?
37. Favorite kind of dog?
Mine. She's a shepherd, but I like a lot of dogs. Friendly and loving is pretty much good.
38. Favorite carnival food (everyone has one)?
39. Morning or night person?
40. Worst drunken/drugged up habit?
Uh... irresponsible sex?
Seriously, I don't spend enough time drunken or drugged up to really have habits.
41. Weirdest ebay purchase?
I can't think of any weird ones, really. They've all pretty much been tools or toys.
42. Favorite food to eat when you're wasted?
Probably a burger and fries.
43. Its Saturday at 3am where are you?
Most likely sleeping, watching a bad movie, or websmurfing.
44. Who's your favorite friend to go out with?
Right now, Artemis.
45.Worst job you've ever had?
46. What's something your friends make fun of you for?
Liking bad movies.
47. Favorite cereal?
Captain Crunch with Crunchberries. I was one of the original "crunchberry kids".
48. Book you could read repeatedly?
Neuromancer or Snow Crash.
49. What's the meanest thing you've ever done?
Dumped a girl on a date.
50. What was your best Halloween costume ever?