1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
It kind of deteriorated over time, but essentially she told me that it wasn't worth trying to save the relationship. It was the final straw moment.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Facially? Perhaps monday or tuesday. Never shaved my head. As for "other", I shall leave that to your imagination as I am evil.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Debating whetehr to call in sick to work.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Regretting not calling in sick to work.
5. Are you any good at math?
Depends on the kind of math.
6. Your prom night?
No, it's not.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
None that I am aware of. I think there may have been some infamous ones on my mother's side along the way.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Yes, and I'm still paying that bitch off.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
I don't even know if I have a song on my myspace profile.
10. Last thing received in the mail?
Some sort of letter. Or a bill.
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
Uh, yeah, that's what they're for.
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
John Cougar Mellencamp and Heart.
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No, but I write my name in the snow when I get drunk and violate the restraining order.
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
16. What is out your back door?
Is this some sort of anal reference?
I'll say back yard, though the mini-deck is more appropriate. There is a grill.
17. Any plans for Friday night?
Haunt Crawl, if I'm up for it.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
What, gets it wet and salty?
Okay, that's a euphemism, isn't it.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yeah, sure. Christmas.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Oh, hells yeah. Long time ago though. Last time was Laser Floyd in Des Moines in 1983, I think. Stoned out of my gourd. It was fabulous.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
uh... I think so. I usually only dry myself off once, but I don't use a new towel each time.
22. Some things you are excited about?
Artemis. Halloween season. My oh-so-nerdy costume.
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Probably black cherry.
24. Describe your keychain(s)?
A light but full-bodied texture...
What the hell? It's a keychain. It holds keys. Ain't got no fluffy bunnies or Pussy Wagon tags or nothin'.
25. Where do you keep your change?
Ashtray. Pockets. Table. Pill containers.
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Gawrsh, I don't remember. Maybe in Des Moines?
27. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have a couple. One is a denim waist-length coat, another is a red longer coat that is warmer. I also have a parka, but it doesn't currently fit.
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
I have no idea.
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open. Pet patrol.
30. Do you sleep naked?
Yes. I actually have a hard time sleeping clothed.
31. Ever seen a ghost or had a "paranormal" encounter?
I'll say yes.
32. Ever been to a burlesque show?
I've helped put a couple on, at least in a small way.
33. Do you dye your hair?
I have. Not currently though.
34. When was the last time that you blamed someone else for something that you did?
And actually meant it? I think it's been at least ten years. That doesn't count stuff like blaming the dog for farting, or blaming sybildiscontent for the bite marks.
35. Do you ever feel like you're not good enough when you're with your friends?
Not usually. If I do, I recognize that it's my own thing and not them.