People who get tagged need to post in their journal 6 odd or weird habits/things/facts about themselves, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1.) I don't do tagging. If you wanna do it, go for it.
2.) I pick up accents and dialects amazingly fast.
3.) I was over 30 before I auditioned for a play and didn't get a part.
4.) I've been in a national TV commercial (Quizno's).
5.) I was afraid of the dark well into my 20's.
6.) I used to be able to put my feet behind my head.
1. Are your parents married or divorced?
One dead. They were still married at the time.
2. Are you a vegetarian?
Uh, no. I do eat vegetables, but my main protein source is meat.
3. Do you believe in heaven?
Not in the sense of any religious description, no.
4. Have you ever come close to dying?
Probably. Had a bad infection once with a badly compromised immune system.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None. I rarely do jewelry.
6. Favorite time of day?
The dark time.
7. Do you wear make up?
8. Ever have plastic surgery?
9. Do you color your hair?
10. What do you wear to bed?
11. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Pfft. I have a criminal record, yo.
12. Can you roll your tongue?
13. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Not very often.
14. What kind of sneakers?
Currently, Nike Air Jordans.
15. Do you believe in abortion?
I believe it exists, yes. I believe that it should always be an option.
16. What is your hair colour?
Pretty much gray.
17. Future child's name?
18. Do you snore?
I'm sure I do.
19. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
A lot of places. Outside the US mainly.
20. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I sleep with real ones.
21. If you won the lottery what would you do first?
Have a hella party.
22. Gold or silver?
Probably more silver oriented.
23. Hamburger or hot dog?
Depends on the day. Probably burger.
24. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
I'm thinking it would probably be some sort of intravenous drip and I'd die soon, but within the spirit of the question, there really isn't any one food that I love so much I'd want to eat it forever. Maybe an asian chicken pizza.
25. City, beach or country?
A country beach in the city.
26. What was the last thing you touched?
27. Where did you last eat?
Tony & Kristi's house.
28. When's the last time you cried?
I don't remember.
29. Do you read blogs?
30. Would you ever go out dressed as the opposite sex?
31. Ever been involved with the Police?
What, like dating?
32. What's your favourite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
Gah. Probably Pantene for the hair stuff. Soap is probably GoJo, because it's industrial and my hands get a lot of *stuff* on them.
33. Do you talk in your sleep?
34. Ocean or pool?
For swimming, pool. For loving, ocean.
35. Window seat or aisle?
36. Ever met anyone famous?
37. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
38. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
39. Basketball or football?
40. How long do your showers last?
41. Automatic or drive a stick?
Either one works for me.
43. Are you self-conscious?
Moreso than I should be.
44. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
45. Have you ever given money to a tramp?
46. Have you ever been in love?
I think so.
47. Where do you wish you were?
48. Are you wearing socks?
Not right now.
49. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
50. Can you tango?
I don't think so.
51. Last gift you received?
Best Buy gift card.
52. Last sport you played?
I can't remember. Probably volleyball.
53. Things you spend a lot of money on?
54. Where do you live?
55. Where were you born?
Small town outside of Duluth.
56. Last wedding attended?
Uh... don't remember.
57. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Ick. Maybe Wendy's. Subway if that counts.
58. Most hated food?
Either tuna or tomatoes.
59. What's your least favorite chore?
60. Can you sing?
Not in any exciting way.
61. Last person you IMed?
62. Last place you went on holiday?
63. Favorite regular drink?
Diet Coke with Lime. Rum to taste.
64. Current crush?