- Set up one set of shelves in the basement.
- Did a load of laundry.
- Brought in the freezable stuff from the shed, along with some tools that I might need over the winter.
- Moved some lights around in the One Room in the basement, replacing the halogens with fluorescents.
- Replaced the bathroom light switch with a motion sensor switch.
- Routed out and drilled space for a transom light in the back door.
- Set up wiring for the transom light.
- Showered to get off the bastard amounts of sawdust from the routing.
- Fiddled with a small electronics project, which involved a bit of soldering.
- Gonna go to sleep now.
It finally happened. It had to, really. I was in the bottom two cut from LJ-Idol this week. I made it to the top 50, from some rather larger…
"Too many bats in the belfry, eh?" The question came from a small man in the scrubs-and-robe garb of an inmate. He looked a little like a garden…
Another batch of entries. Consistently amazed at how good the writing is. http://therealljidol.livejournal.com/557968.html Voting is open for…