The good part is that it's Friday, and the weekend is nearly here so I can relax. Except for all that work I have to do. But I'll be able to do things like sleep in and nap with my sweet pooch in the middle of the day if I want to.
Amusing side note: yahoo! mail has a fun feature that if you press the Subject: button, it generates a random subject line. And they're quite amusing. My first one was "Campaign for Moorish Dignity".
- rotating platinum pants
- the art of driving a giant, nuclear powered duck
- I'd like 600 mirrors please
- Care for a foam apple?
- Get your tongue out of my mouth, cuz I'm kissing you goodbye!
- I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings
- Don't tempt me to unleash the one-legged space chickens!
- Pass the timbits! (that's perfect for petsnakereggie)
- If I hop in the shower, am I turning into a rabbit?
I'm amused, because it's not exactly a feature that comes up in normal design discussions. It's the kind of thing that appears after many many long hours of caffiene-soaked nights and a sense of humor that generally doesn't pass corporate muster. It restores a bit of my faith in developerkind.
Meetings today. Gotta burn. Later dudes and dudettes.