1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
Pretty much all of them. I hate dusting. And shoveling sucks.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
Laundry is pretty much okay. Oddly enough, I like watching the washing machine fill and start the agitation process.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
It's more of a when-absolutely-necessary thing. Like if we lose one of the pets or something.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
Top to bottom, especially in the bathroom.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?