First, it's tiny.
Second by "comic books", they have two rotary racks.
They have a shelf marked "fiction". A small shelf of romance, western, adventure, mystery.
And after some browsing, I finally found a Science Fiction section. Woo-hoo.
Okay, I'm a bit spoiled. I live within a strenuous walk of Dreamhaven. But for a little place, I was amused to find that there were *graphic novels* in the science fiction section.
So I splurged a bit.
- Haunted Heartland, a collection of "true" hauntings in the midwest.
- Zombie Lover, Piers Anthony. Xanth novel.
- Voodoo Dancing in the Dark, Alan Moore, Michael Lopez, Al Rio.
- LXG, volume 1. Alan moore, etc.
- The Punisher (vol 3, 1-12)
- Aliens vs. Predator vs. The Terminator (Oh, how could I not?)
- and PC Gamer magazine.
I am a consumer whore.
And I am driving around Owatonna with a dessicated corpse in my passenger seat and not even getting stares. It's like I'm in Stepford.