2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
3. Last thing you ate:
Peanut butter sammich.
4. for or against same sex marriage?
I think marriage is an outdated concept in and of itself, but I am not against same-sex anything.
5. I say Shotgun! You say?
6. Last person you hugged?
7. Do you believe in God?
I don't believe that it matters whether I believe in any particulat deity.
8. How many U.S states have you been to?
Ten, twelve, somewhere in there.
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in:
Hmm... three. As in retained a domicile for an extended period.
10. Ever lived outside of the US:
No, but I died once in Fangoria.
11. Name something you like physically about yourself:
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself:
13. Who is your best friend?
Hard to say. I've been mulling this for quite a while now: it used to be Barb.
14. Why are you still up?
Because work bitches when I sleep.
15. Who made you angry today?
Nobody today. Asshat driver a couple of days ago. Closest today was a caller into a talk show.
16. Favorite type of Food?:
Depends on the day. In general, fresh and well-prepared.
17. Favorite holiday?
18. Do you download music:
Rarely, though on occasion. Most times I buy CDs or listen to online radio.
19. What illegal things have you done?
Jeebus. Drugs, theft, speeding... minor stuff really.
20. Who is on your mind?
That's maybe something better left unanswered. I'll say "women" and leave it at that.
21. Would you date the person that posted this?
I got it from azul_ros, and she's a hottie. Probably wouldn't work out since she lives a couple thousand miles away, but sure. And I bet we'd have fun.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Sure. I have a lot of friends that are talented in that way, and many of them adore me.
23. Do you love anyone?
Tricky question: there are a lot of people I love. In the sense of "in love with", I'd have to say no.
24. Do you like Bush?
I prefer shaved, or at least neatly trimmed.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped:
26. Have you ever went white-water rafting:
I've been white-water canoeing. Again, not intentionally.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Ten years older? No. Five, maybe.
Perhaps the more appropriate question would be if I ever hit on anyone ten years younger than me... and I'd have to say yes, because I do tend to flirt rather outrageously in certain situations. I have toned it down a lot though: my heart just isn't in it anymore.
28. How much money ya got?
Less than twenty bucks. Things are a little tight for a while.
29. Have you met a real redneck?
I've spent time in Alabama, Tennesee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Missouri. What do you think?
30. How is the weather right now:
Cloudy, unseasonably warm. Gonna get cold this weekend.
31.What are you listening to right now:
32. What is your current fav song?:
Latest is probably I Think I'm in Love (Beck), though Clint Eastwood (Gorillaz) makes me gooey when I hear it too.
33. What was the last movie you watched?
Hmm... possibly Jacqueline Hyde, though I've been watching episodes of Dead Like Me lately.
34. Do you wear contacts:
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
36. What are you afraid of?:
This is a question that plagues me. See question # 20.
37. How many piercings and tattoos do you have?:
38. How many pets do you have?:
On dog, three cats.
39. Have you ever loved someone:
Yes. Let's leave it at that.
40. What turns you on?
Ambiguous question. Passion, confidence, integrity.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks:
I don't "usually" do starbucks.
42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Yep. Pretty good at it actually.
43. Are you missing someone?
Yes. Have you seen her?
44. Fav. TV show?
Right now, Dead Like Me.
45. Do you have an ipod?:
No. And I probably won't-- I'd get something that doesn't require DRM and licensing if I were to get something.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
48. Who would you like to see right now?
See question # 20.
49. Favorite movie(s) of all time?
Of all time? Probably Alien, Return of the Living Dead.
50. Do you find yourself loved?
I haven't tried looking for myself lately.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?:
Uh... yes. The obvious.
52. Favorite flower:
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Orville Redenbacher Kettle Corn.
54. What Magazines are you reading:
Right now, none.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo:
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?:
58. What's something that really bugs you?
People who give advice on losing weight without thinking.
(i.e. "Put down the Snickers bar and go for a walk!")
60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I like Thriller, and some of his music. I don't know him as a person.
61. What’s your favorite smell?
Cedar musk. I can't explain it, but it's a wild smell, and if done correctly will turn off my big brain.
62. Favorite basketball team:
The one with the hot chicks.
63. Favorite cereal:
Hot oatmeal? Shredded wheat?
64. Do you drive:
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
I think I did over 100 hours once for a job. I was pretty much non-functional at the end, and they put me on medical leave, but I got done what I needed to do and won the company a $13 million contract in a year with $26 million in revenue.
I got a coffee cup.
The CEO got a $1.9 million bonus.
66. Last time you went bowling?
Gosh... I think it was the time with the Forbidden Dance of Love.
Ladies, hint: if you do the Forbidden Dance of Love while wearing cedar musk to a man who hasn't had womanly affections for a long period of time, you will very possibly get a reaction. Just sayin'.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
In a tree, probably.
68. Who was your last phone call?:
Mortgage company. They seem to want money. Seems like I'm paying them every month.
69. Last time you were at work:
Zero minutes ago.