1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!
3. You will update your lj with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1) What is your most treasured construction project?
"Treasured" is an interesting choice of word.
The front porch is certainly the one that I have the most invested in, financially, emotionally, intellectually, etc. but the most treasured... perhaps the shed. It is complete (apart from siding), strong, functional, well-designed, and all from my mind.
2) Along those lines, given unlimted funds, materials and time, what would you most like to build?
A studio complex/villa. Combination of studio spaces and housing for my creative friends. It's muh Powerball Dream.
3) What was your favorite age growing up?
My teenage years, I think. It was when I really started becoming my own person and surpassing my father in some areas that I didn't recognize at the time. And, you know, discovering girls and all.
4) Where would you go for your perfect vacation?
Assuming that I could have the time, I'd probably start with something hedonistic, with tropical beaches, friendly girls, and decadence. Then I'd probably want to do some sightseeing and garner some history.
5) Name one person whom you have most admired in your life.
I've always admired Einstein, despite (or perhaps partly because of) his weaknesses. Likewise Nikola Tesla, though he was a bit crazier and prone to bouts of brainlock.
For people in my life, I'd probably say my old boss, Ted. He taught me a lot about managing people and having patience with human frailties, respect and responsibility.