- Got home late from work-- stayed a few extra minutes to do some last-minute prep stuff.
- Took Sadie for a walk, happy dog-ness. Fed the pets.
- Took the 'Sploder to try and get some manila envelopes for sorting receipts. Office Max was closed early (bastards) so I went to Walgreens and picked up some manila file folders and big security envelopes.
- Went home to start sorting.
- Phone rang. It was one of the contractors that I was connecting with for insulation. Talked for a bit.
- A little later, Mom called. She was in town and had some stuff for me to pick up. Hopped in the 'Sploder, met her at the hotel. Discovered how windy it was when the 'Sploder was getting blown around.
- Had to move a trash can that had blown over in the alley.
- Home again. Phone rings. Nobody there. Phone rings again. Nobody there.
- Took some pictures.
Now I'm home, avoiding doing stuff.