Well, now it's kind of anticlimactic. Suddenly I am free to leave at a reasonable time, and I don't know what I shall do. I can go back to the hotel and tub and read, and I could even watch TV. It's so weird. It's like my brain is empty. I could go see a movie. Then again, I like the theaters in the 'cities much better. I could go bowling. I could surf the internet for porn, except the company has SurfControl (The Ed Meese of net nannies) installed. I could go to a strip club, but there aren't any for 50 miles in any direction. I could have friends over to sit in the hot tub and tell spooky stories, but all my friends are 60 miles away or more. I gould get some booze and drink heavily, but that would be bad for me. I think I'll go back to the hotel and read Watchmen some more. And I did pick up a new Repairman Jack novel. That should be sufficient to keep my mind out of the gutter, right?