Right shin, chainsaw. Ex-wife tried to kill me.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A few cobwebs, some goo. Lots of bookshelves, DVDs, stuff like that.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Probably, but I'm sleeping during it so I never really checked.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Depends on the day/mood. Usually something alternative, always something eclectic.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Not really. I think around 6:30 PM. Post-Jurassic.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Probably energy drink. Coffee doesn't do me well.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Asian chicken combo.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Well, I am eating lettuce, and it's doing okay. If I could eat something guilt/problem free? probably a damn fine steak. Not really hungry for it right now, but it's hard to beat that flavor for me.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
Hard to say. A car was pretty cool, though it wasn't until sometime later that I understood the ulterior motive behind that.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Huh? Like in the sixth grade sense?
I like quite a few people. I even like a few.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I don't have any joints at the present time, so no.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I really don't have a favorite brand. Nothing that I wear is made by anyone that you've ever heard of. That's not to say that I don't have a sense of style-- quite the opposite in fact. However, my choices in fashion are quite limited.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Okay, does anyone really have control over whether they fall in love? If it were a choice and they were leaving permanently, then probably not. But everyone leaves eventually, and to never love would be really freakin' lonely.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU:
I don't know. I'll usually just tell them. It's hard for me to justify being too forward with someone who may take my liking them in the wrong way-- it's happened before.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
A number from one to a hundred.
I am not your freakin' d100.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Yes, please. Redheads, too. Y'all can line up over there...
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
Probably Artemis, or combined probably Tony & Kristi.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Yes. And I've been to Wisconsin and survived.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Yep. A few. Dan Aykroyd was really cool.
37. FIRST JOB?
Cashier at a fast food place. Sucked ass.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Probably. Not that I remember.
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Testing software. Still am.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yep. And I'll have more.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Funny, voice, creative, fix-y/build-y stuff.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
See #31 above.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Can I have minions instead? Minions will actually do your bidding.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I think I might have been named after my father's best friend. Middle name is a historic family name.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Some spendy stuff with Tea Tree oil.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I don't actually have handwriting. I print everything. As to whetyer I like it-- it's really dependent on how much time I take to make it pretty. If I'm just scribbling notes, it's more functional than aesthetic, but if I pretty it up, yeah, it's kinda nice.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
See #31 above... okay, kidding. Chicken, probably.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
That is so schizophrenic I can't even wrap my head around it. It would strongly depend on what I was like as the other person, but let's say that I was exactly like me, but a chick-- and hot-- then hells yeah, I'd like me. I'm pretty damn cool, really.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes. They aren't the only thing, but they do indeed matter.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Slowly. Usually with a rope.
Damn, I really don't know. Anger for me usually comes from frustration. Dealing with frustration is a learning process.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Just the ones from 0-9. Plus '*' and '#'.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
If it's well done, Mac-n-cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Depends on what I want them for. If we're talking for a potential relationship: common interests, sense of humor, passion, creativity, affection, patience, libido, personal hygiene, open-mindedness... probably more stuff.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
I've been called many things. Marmot and magicmarmot are probably the two most common, for obvious reasons.
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Not big on TV much, but House is pretty good.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Yes. And some that aren't mine, too. I have a collection in the basement.
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
73. Plans for tonight?
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
I think I went over 90 once in a car that was very seriously not designed to go over 90. It was scary enough that I don't really wanna do it again. I've gone over 80 in the 'Sploder for short periods of time.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Well, not everyone.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
96.5 The Buzz (online).
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Diet Coke. Big surprise.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Someone from the doctor's office.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Probably the opposite bits. Not so much trying to be funny here, but the things that I notice are generally the things that they want me to notice, and girls have much better tools for attention-getting than guys do.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
Probably September-October. Halloween season.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Greyish-brown. Or brownish-gray.
86. EYE COLOR?
Let's say green.
87. FAVORITE SHOES?
Comfortable and supportive.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Don't really do fast food much, but perhaps Wendy's.
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Depends on the mood. Applebee's is a pretty good bet for general purpose.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Quite a bit of it yes.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
On TV? I dunno. Probably a rerun of Becker that was on in the background. Something that I actually sat down and watched-- maybe an episode of Star Trek, or COPS when I was having dinner.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Not well enough to do so in public.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
See #31 above. And yes.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Call of Cthulhu (RPG)
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Picture a sunny day on a secluded beach. There's a walrus there, and a carpenter. The carpenter is building some sort of an oceanfront beach house, and the walrus is sunning himself on a rock. Okay, you got that image in your mind? Now take the total opposite of that.