The lottery commission telling me that I've won.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes. Am I supposed to keep it?
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
Most likely, yes.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Amazingly so, or so I've been told.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
No, but I have some in the 'fridge.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Unless I didn't, yes.
7. Do you like tongue rings?
I can think of much better places.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
9. Do you watch a TV show religiously?
10. Would you rather get married to someone you don't know or stay single?
I don't think I'd want to get married to someone I do know.
11. What's the biggest secret you have?
Where the bodies are buried.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs?
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
14. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment.
Chalky, plethora, obdurate
15. Do any songs make you cry?
Only the really bad ones.
16. Are you continuing your education?
In some ways, yes.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab?
19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
21. Favorite children's movie?
Something from Pixar.
22. What color are your eyes?
The ones I have in the jars are blue and brown.
23. How tall are you?
25. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
And retain my current knowledge? You betcha.
26. Any secret admirers?
If I knew, they wouldn't be secret now, would they?
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I think when Eve was here a few years ago.
29. Favorite ex?
31. Do you like mayo?
32. Do you like mustard?
Some. The regular yellow stuff not so much.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Nope, not really.
35. How long does it take you to shower?
Depends, but say 15-20 minutes.
36. Can you do splits?
Apparently yes, though not by choice.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Maybe Harry Potter?
39. What did you do for New Years?
Big storm shut down the festivities, watched Twilight Zone with Artemis, then shoveled snow.
40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
41. Wanna have sex right now?
Is this an invitation?
42. Do you like ice cream?
For the most part, yes.
43. Did you have a crush on any teachers?
Not that I remember.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Don't think so.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Depends on the night, but 7 is not unusual
48. Do you like Care Bears?
No, they're too salty.
49. What do you buy at the movies?
Tickets, popcorn, drink?
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Not well enough.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
When I'm in the car, yes.
52. What do you wear to sleep in?
There's only one way of finding out.
53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
54. Is your hair straight or curly?
Mostly Curly, though often Shemp.
56. Do you like liver and onions?
55. Are/were you ever in love?
I'll say yes.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
They both taste about the same.
59. Ever been to L.A.?
60. Do you like the rain?
Sometimes. If I'm dry.
61. Ocean or pool?
62. What's your favorite drink?
Depends. Nothing with sugar.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
Why would I hate chocolate?
64. Are you a gullible person?
66. Do you need a bf/gf to be happy?
No, I think that's really broken.
67. Do you have socks on right now?
For the moment.
68. Are you easy to get along with?
69. What is your favorite time of day?
70. Do you like pink?