A few things I've noticed.
1.) Waking up in the middle of the night, I'm awake. Not the normal half-grog stumble-y creature that I am usually. That's disconcerting.
2.) Waking up in the morning does not mean that I am awake. It seems to be more of a crapshoot as to where I am in the sleep cycle, and if I am in deep sleep, it's a right bitch to come out of the coma.
3.) I seem to be more stable sleep-wise during the day, like maybe my energy level, though not generally higher, is more consistent.
4.) The differences are subtle, not earth-shaking.
5.) There is no spoon.
6.) Who is Number One?
1.) Waking up in the middle of the night, I'm awake. Not the normal half-grog stumble-y creature that I am usually. That's disconcerting.
2.) Waking up in the morning does not mean that I am awake. It seems to be more of a crapshoot as to where I am in the sleep cycle, and if I am in deep sleep, it's a right bitch to come out of the coma.
3.) I seem to be more stable sleep-wise during the day, like maybe my energy level, though not generally higher, is more consistent.
4.) The differences are subtle, not earth-shaking.
5.) There is no spoon.
6.) Who is Number One?