Ganked from inked2x

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Most often, a fat-free ranch.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Ugh. Does Subway count? If not, then probably Wendy's, though I try and avoid fast food.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. I don't know that I have one favorite.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 20%, unless the service is either extremely good or extremely bad.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: dill pickles

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. pepperoni, cheese, green olives, hot peppers

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A: A hot blonde. Or peanut butter.


TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A: Work: either tentacles or a haunted house. Home: haunted house.

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: That actually work, three. That are actually in use, two. Though I'm not counting the computer monitors (which I can watch TV on) or video monitors used in production.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Well, yes.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. Less than a year ago.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Define "heavy". The front door was bastardly heavy, but I really didn't lift that by myself. I did get out of bed this morning by myself.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Not that I can remember.

BULLSHITTOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Not really. I'm much more preoccupied with living.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. A ratio of transcendental numbers.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Hot Blonde.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. By mistake? I suppose. On purpose, yes.

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. Yes.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Hmm... not in the same way, but perhaps indirectly.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Yes.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. No, but go higher.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Probably not.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. It would depend on the magazine, but most likely yes.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Yes.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. Why, you got somebody in mind?

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: My left hand, checking.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. I wasn't really impressed.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Yes.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Usually stand.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I am currently. I have in the past.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: None.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: A run-in? I think I was last arrested in 1990.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Younger.

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A: I'm not sure, but number six is Patrick McGoohan.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Lauren.

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Fish.

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Lauren

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 65535

Q: Season?
A: garlic

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes.

Q: Mood?
A: doofy

Q: Listening to?
A: Sean Hannity being an annoying prig

Q: Watching?
A: the cursor move

Q: Worrying about?
A: losing weight

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: bathroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: fondle

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Jacob's Ladder

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I laugh a lot. I think I probably smile in there somewhere.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Generally yes.