A - is for Asshole , which reminds me of my dad B - is for Betrayal , it's a way to make me sad C - is for Coochie , and that's good enough for me D - is for Delicious , like coochie's s'posed to be. E - is for Electric , like your battery boyfriend F - is for Fantastic , how you feel in the end. G - is for Gyration , like the movement of your thighs H - is for Horny , I can see it in your eyes. I - is for Infection , best to take some penicillin J - is for Jacuzzi , babe I'm ready if you're willin'. K - is for Kayla , for whom I have a secret shrine L - is for Linguistics , which goes well with lots of wine. M - is for Marmot , fuzzy round and full of fun N - is for Nookie , which can be warm like the sun. O - is for Orgasm , which releases oxytocin P - is for Penis , which I do not put my nose in. Q - is for Quinella , doesn't matter who comes first R - is for Redundant , 'cause I'm better than your worst. S - is for 'Sploder , which I sometimes call a truck T - is for Tourettes , shit damn hell bitch piss shit fuck. U - is for Undies , for which I should have a party. V - is for Vagina , which is funny when it's farty. W - is for Water , which in winter turns to snow X - is for MDMA , if you get it then you know. Y - is for Yeti , who is smelly when it rains Z - is for Zombies , who just want to eat your brains.