After that there was a bit of cleaning in the living room (leftovers from the Klingon prosthetics) and continuing the next stage of the transom window. Far, far too long, mostly because of cleaning the glass on the inside of the insulated section, trying to get the traces of silicone off. The rest of the three hours spent on that was sealing the outer frame in preparation for painting.
Then I took the roast out of the crock pot for the finishing, pulled the meat (not in the dirty way), filtered the juice/gravy, and separated the mushrooms and olives. The gravy went in the 'fridge for skimming after the surface fat congeals. Washed up the prepping dishes and bowls and such.
It's a step. A small one, but I'm a little closer than I was when I got home.