22 fill-in-the-blank questions behind a cut tag 1. My ex: now lives in Kansas City. 2. I talk: because trying to communicate solely through interpretive dance is difficult. 3. I love: little baby ducks, old pickup trucks, slow moving trains, and rain. 4. I have: a pain in my shoulder that I gan't get to. 5. I've lost: my mind on a few occasions. 6. I hate it when: people try to justify hypocrisy. 7. Marriage: is a dish best served cold. 8. Somewhere, someone is thinking: I want you, right here, right now. 9. I'll always be: lovable. 10. I have a crush on: someone. 11. The last time I truly cried was: some time ago. 12. My cell phone is: new. 13. When I wake up in the morning I: usually pee. 14. Before I go to sleep at night I: usually pee. 15. Right now I am thinking about: peeing. Funny how that works. 16. Babies: are a dish best served cold. 17. I get on Myspace: about being annoying. 18. Today I: am calm. So far. 19. Tonight I will: clean some more, and eventually sleep. 20. Tomorrow I will: clean some more and eventually sleep. Notice a pattern here? 21. I really want to: make a movie with Darthcam. 22. The person I love most is: imaginary, I think.