That would assume that I dated in high school. We did more group friend stuff.
2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who?
They gave away prizes?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Well, first I drove a 1970 AMC hornet, then a 1977 Corvette, then a 1980 Mustang. On different days.
4. It's Friday night...where r u at?
I'm here, why?
5. Were you a party animal?
With my family? That would mean that I was allowed to go to parties.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Not back then.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Band. For all it was worth.
8. Were you a nerd?
I was... something.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No. I had detention once or twice.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
I remember the tune.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
My physics teacher, Mr. Underhill was awesome. He was an actual physicist at Los Alamos during the summer months.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
13. What was your school's full name?
Phyllicia Samson Rashad. Or maybe not.
14. School mascot?
15. Homecoming court?
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Wow. I can think of a whole lot of things I'd rather do over.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
18. Where did you go senior skip day?
I skipped it.
19. Have u gained some weight since then?
Pfft. Ya think?
20. Who was your Senior prom date?
I did Snowball, not Senior Prom.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
I didn't. I did the 20th, and I'll never go back.
22. Who was your home room teacher?
I didn't have a room at home.
23. Who will repost
The Mad Reposter!
24. Did you play any sports?
I was on the swim team. I sucked.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
26. What year did you graduate?