Not much since it's dark outside. If it were light enough, I'd see a spruce tree and the neighbor's house.
2. Who was the last person coming into your room?
3. What is the most predominant colour around you?
Sort of an off-peach.
4. What is right behind you?
The FBI! No wait, that's my bed.
5. What is on today's calendar sheet?
1. How long ago did you join LJ?
2. How did you find out about LJ?
3. If someone introduced you to LJ, is s/he still on your friends list?
4. Have you introduced anyone to LJ?
5. Is your LJ public or friends only, and why?
Mostly public. A few custom posts here and there, mostly stuff that's icky or of more questionable content.
1. Do you consider yourself to be a good housekeeper? Why or why not?
Uh, no. I've seen my house.
2. Are there any household chores that you enjoy doing? If so, what and why?
They wouldn't be chores then, would they?
3. Which household chore frustrates/angers you the most?
Cleaning up poop.
4. When doing household chores, what do you do to make them seem less of a "chore"?
Watch someone else do them.
5. Which chore do you find yourself doing most often, and why?
Hmm... sweeping up pet hair. I have pets that shed. A lot.
1. What is your favourite fruit?
croonerboy. Or maybe nectarines.
2. What is the last book you read?
Making Things Talk.
3. Do you like any of your school photos?
4. Do you ever blowdry your armpits to get the deodorant to dry quicker?
The hell? Do you ever suck the snot out of your nose with a vacuum cleaner?
5. What was the last film you watched?
Skinwalkers, I think. Slipstream is in the DVD player.
1. Name five favorite movies. Subject to change at any time:
Call of Cthulhu
Pray for Daylight
2. Name four areas of interest you became interested in after you were done with your formal education.
Emotionally Stable Strippers
3. Name three things you would change about this world.
World peace without opression
4. Name two of your favorite childhood toys.
Mr. Machine and a tank thing that ran on tracks and shot missiles.
5. Name one person you could be handcuffed to for a full day.