Thanks to autodidactic. 1.) Not everyone has to like me. I'm an acquired taste, like Irish wine or stinky foot cheese. I don't try to make everyone like me, and I don't particularly care unless I discover that people who haven't ever met me have made judgements about me based on gossip. Really, my life isn't gossip-worthy. 2.) Some people attribute things to me that are not mine. Usually this is some sort of reflection of something that they don't like about themselves. 3.) I am very WYSIWYG. This is not the norm, at least for here. If I have motives, you will be able to know what they are right up front, I don't hide them. If you suspect I'm hiding something, see #2 above. 4.) Sometimes I smell funny. 5.) My interests don't coincide with a whole lot of people, at least among the social group I hang out with. 6.) I live in a Big Broken Box™. People don't want to see a work in progress, they want to see a finished product. I ain't finished yet. 7.) I'm too nice. Bleah. 8.) I have no mystery. 9.) I'm not into BDSM, I'm not into polyfuckery (vs. poly amory , I make the distinction), and I'm really attracted to women who have brains and personality over big tits. A nice ass doesn't hurt (unless you get hit with it really really hard). 10.) Some people are just assholes.