Somewhere between 7 and 10. It actually varies, and depends on what you consider a key.
2. What curse word do you use the most?
When I'm cursing, probably fuck. When I'm not cursing, probably shit or some variation.
3. Do you own an iPod?
Nope. I have a Zen Vision W and a little Samsa.
4. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to most?
I don't think I've even looked at my MySpace page in the last year.
5. What time is your alarm clock set for?
7:00. And 7:45.
6. How many suitcases do you own?
One. Duffel. Actually a few more, but they're mostly used for storage right now.
7. Do you wear flip-flops even when it's cold outside?
I don't wear flip-flops.
8. Where do you buy your groceries from?
A grocery store? Cub usually, sometimes Jerry's foods in Edina (on the way home), sometimes Kyle's (it's close to home), sometimes Rainbow (because it's 3 in the morning and I NEED spaghetti sauce), sometimes Kowalski's (because I like checking out the cougars).
9. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I swing both ways.
10. What was the last movie you watched?
Part of Planet of the Apes (the new one). Full movie, probably Iron Man.
11. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes. Now ask me if any of my children have friends. And pour me a glass of your finest tequila while you're at it.
12. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
Happiness, just to prove the dickwad wrong.
13. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes, though not recently.
14. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Yes. Tonight in fact. Melatonin and diphenhydramine. You can see just how well it's working.
15. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I don't think I even have a CD player anymore. There might be an empty one upstairs that's been empty since it was used for the Guardian of Forever facade at CONvergence. Nookie has a CD/MP3 player that currently has an MP3 compilation disc in it.
16. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Not a big fan of milk really.
17. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Well, I deal with confidential information a lot, does that count?
18. When was the last time someone hit on you?
Like flirted with me? Or was actually seriously interested? Flirting happens a lot, probably the woman while I was out walking Sadie on Tuesday. Actually seriously interested... I'll say less than a year.
19. What did you have for dinner?
20. Do you wear hoodies often?
I can't remember the last time I wore one, so no.
21. Can you whistle?
22. Have you ever participated in a protest?
Not one where I've had the risk of being arrested.
23. Who was the last person to call you?
Either Frost or somebody I owe money to.
24. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
The blonde one.
Wait, is that sexist?
Okay then, the Haunted House if it's good. I'm hard to impress.
25. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Sometimes, sure. And it's all wonderful.
26. What area code are you in right now?
Six one two
27. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
As a child? When was I supposed to stop?
28. How big is your local mall?
Define local. The MOA is pretty damn big, but I never go there.
29. How many siblings do you have?
30. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
31. What is your biggest regret?
I don't really do regrets. Closest would probably be not having sex with a hot friend because I didn't want to spoil the friendship which ended shortly after that anyway.
32. Have you ever had Jamba Juice?
No. I could never find out how to squeeze the jamba just right to get the juice without the damn seed coatings getting all up in my grill, yo.
33.When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
Right after the surgery?
34. What movie do you know every line to?
None of them. I don't memorize movie dialogue.
35. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Nope. I'm actually pretty selective about my T-shirt images.
36. When was your last plane ride?
About a month ago.
37. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
You assume I have a dining room table and not a pile of boxes.
38. What is your favorite salad dressing?
I go back and forth between ranch, italian, and bleu cheese, with a bit of balsamic vinegar in the mix.
39. Do you read for fun?
When I can, yes. I often read for work too, and quite often I read technical manuals for fun.
40. Can you speak any languages other than English?
41. Do you do your own dishes?
As opposed to doing someone else's? Or as opposed to letting the dog do them?
42. What color is your bedroom painted?
I'll say peach.
43. Have you ever cried in public?
Yes. Not recently.
44. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Heh. Heh heh. Yes.
45. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
Some of both. Probably a lot more plans.
46. Are you always trying to learn new things?
Yes, because learning old things would be pointless.
47. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No piercings anymore since the ear debacle. I'm considering a tattoo, but there are some other body modifications I need to do first.
48. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
Depends. Just because he's the guy, no.
49. Can you skip rocks?
Depends on the rock, but yes.
50. Have you ever been to Jamaica?
Nope. It's on the list though.
51. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?
Wouldn't I be me whoever I was? Or is this one of those "trading places" questions?
52. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Maybe three pair that I wear consistently. A few more stragglers.
53. Do you love your job?
I'm actually liking it quite a bit right now.
54. Has someone you loved died in the last year?
Someone I respected and admired, yes.
55. What to snack on at the movie theatres?
56. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Underhill. High school physics.
57. Have you ever dated someone out of your race?
I generally don't race.
58. What is the weather like?
It depends on iamheavenrender's mood.
59. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
If they were interesting, sure. The person, not the tattoos.
60. Do you have an online journal?
You know, I could pretty much type anything here.
61. What was your favorite class in high school?
Physics. See Mr. Underhill above.
62. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru?
I don't even know where my closest Starbuck's is.
63. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I try, but sometimes by the time I get a chance it's lunch.
64. What was the last thing to scare you?
The possibility of not waking up.
65. What is your favorite fruit?
Probably the lowly nectarine, though my fruit-eating habits have gone considerably by the wayside.
66. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Whether they're on the back or the front, yes.
67. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Very. They are both irritating as hell for me to read.
68. What was the last thing you ate?
69. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
I find myself gravitating toward the opposite sex.
70. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?
My parents dressed me up as something they called the Black Ghost.
71. Do you like mustard?
Again, it depends. I'm not a big fan of the standard yellow mustard, but hot Chinese mustard I like, as well as spicy brown and Dijon and horseradish.
72. Would you ever sky dive?
Not for a few pounds yet.
73 Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
As long as I don't sleep on your side, tummy, or back, why do you care?
74. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
Val Kilmer in Real Genius.
75. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Most of the time, yes.
76. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
77. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes. Yes I do.
78. What celebrities have you been compared to?
Within the realm of a character, Gil Grissom from CSI. Looks more than temperament.
79. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
It depends on who and why they're supposed to be calling.
80. Are you a jealous person?
Generally, no. Specifically, perhaps.
81. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
No. Usually I feel full.
82. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
Really, how the hell should I know?