See if anybody else responds with "I've done that."
Ask your friends do this in their journals to see what unique things they've done.
I did more than three. I figure that there may be some of these that aren't entirely unique.
1. Produced and Shot a TV commercial that was aired on broadcast TV.
2. "Acted" in a nationally-released TV commercial (Quizno's)
3. Made prop corpses
4. Was forced to walk on the other side of the street as Keanu Reeves
5. Engineered and produced a comedy CD (Soylent Theater)
6. Been complimented by Art Garfunkel
7. Outdone my father in number of patents
8. Had bariatric surgery
9. Worked as a commentator in a strip club
11. Operated an Imax projector system
12. Designed equipment for IMAX theaters
13. Repaired my own vehicle by welding
14. Installed my own trailer hitch
15. Built my own computer from scratch (i.e. designed from the level of chips, not buying a motherboard)
16. Seen the pistons in my vehicle
There are probably more, but this is enough for now.