01. Bought everyone in the pub a drink.
02. Swam with wild dolphins.
03. Climbed a mountain. (I've hiked some pretty high hills, but never with anything that needed 'gear'.)
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive.
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid.
06. Held a tarantula.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone.
08. Said "I love you" and meant it.
09. Hugged a tree.
10. Done a striptease. (Aren't you glad you know this now?)
11. Bungee jumped. (I do want to try.)
12. Visited Paris (Paris would be nice, but there are other places I'd like to see more.)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. (I bet Lake Superior doesn't count.)
14. Stayed up all night long, and watched the sun rise.
15. Seen the Northern Lights.
16. Gone to a huge sports game.
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa No, but I've walked to the Leaning Tower of Pizza.
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables.
19. Touched an iceberg. (I once touched my friend Don Shoberg.)
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby's diaper.
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon. (WANT!)
23. Watched a meteor shower.
24. Gotten drunk on champagne.
25. Given more than you can afford to charity.
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope.
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment. (Several times.)
28. Had a food fight. (No, but I did have an argument with snacks once.)
29. Bet on a winning horse.
30. Taken a sick day when you're not ill.
31. Asked out a stranger.
32. Had a snowball fight. (Living in Minnesota?)
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier.
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can.
35. Held a lamb. (Eaten, maybe.)
36. Enacted a favourite fantasy. (We shall not speak of this again, ever.)
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip.
38. Taken an ice cold bath.
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar. (By "beggar" I'm including panhandlers and street artists.)
40. Seen a total eclipse.
41. Ridden a roller coaster.
42. Hit a home run.
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days. (Questionable. I've had some pretty deep stints.)
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking.
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day. (Continually. Sometimes it's very subtle things.)
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (WANT!)
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment.
48. Had two hard drives for your computer. (At least two. I think I currently have five in Ultra's box.)
49. Visited all 50 states.
50. Loved your job for all accounts. Not sure what this means. I like my job now, but I don't love everything about it.
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced.
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
53. Had amazing friends.
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country.
55. Watched wild whales.
56. Stolen a sign. ("Fog may exist". I needed to have that sign.)
57. Backpacked in Europe.
58. Taken a road-trip.
59. Rock climbing.
60. Lied to foreign government's official in that country to avoid notice.
61. Midnight walk on the beach.
62. Sky diving. (WANT!)
63. Visited Ireland. (WANT!)
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love. (...)
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them.
66. Visited Japan.
67. Bench pressed your own weight. (No, but I've leg pressed more than twice my weight at the time.)
68. Milked a cow.
69. Alphabetized your albums.
70. Pretended to be a superhero. (Pretended?)
71. Sung karaoke.
72. Lounged around in bed all day.
73. Posed nude in front of strangers. (Posed?)
74. Scuba diving. (WANT!)
75. Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye.
76. Kissed in the rain.
77. Played in the mud.
78. Played in the rain.
79. Gone to a drive-in movie theatre.
80. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it.
81. Visited the Great Wall of China.
82. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog.
83. Dropped Windows in favour of something better. (Not yet, but with the forced migration to Vista...)
84. Started a business. (And had it fail. Multiple times.)
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken.
86. Toured ancient sites.
87. Taken a martial arts class.
88. Sword fought for the honour of a woman.
89. Played D&D or another RPG for more than 6 hours straight.
90. Gotten married.
91. Been in a movie.
92. Crashed a party.
93. Loved someone you shouldn't have.
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy. (I'm a damn good kisser.)
95. Gotten divorced.
96. Had sex at the office.
97. Gone without food for 5 days. (It was a bad idea.)
98. Made cookies from scratch.
99. Won first prize in a costume contest.
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
101. Gotten a tattoo.
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on.
103. Rafted the Snake River.
104. Been on television news programs as an "expert".
105. Got flowers for no reason.
106. Masturbated in a public place.
107. Got so drunk you don't remember anything.
108. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug.
109. Performed on stage.
110. Been to Las Vegas.
111. Recorded music.
112. Eaten shark.
113. Had a one-night stand.
114. Gone to Thailand.
115. Seen Siouxsie live.
116. Bought a house.
117. Been in a combat zone.
118. Buried one/both of your parents.
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off.
120. Been on a cruise ship.
121. Spoken more than one language fluently.
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone.
123. Bounced a check
124. Performed in Rocky Horror.
125. Read - and understood - your credit report.
126. Raised children.
127. Recently bought and played with a favourite childhood toy.
128. Followed your favourite band/singer on tour.
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars.
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country.
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did.
132. Called or written to your MP. (MP?)
133. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over.
134. ...more than once?
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge.
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking.
137. Had an abortion or your female partner did.
138. Had plastic surgery.
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived.
140. Wrote articles for a large publication.
141. Lost over 100 pounds. (I'm counting this, absolutely.)
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback.
143. Piloted an airplane.
144. Petted a stingray.
145. Broken someone's heart.
146. Helped an animal give birth.
147. Been fired or laid off from a job.
148. Won money on a TV game show.
149. Broken a bone.
150. Killed a human being. (Helped once, does that count?)
151. Gone on an African photo safari.
152. Ridden a motorcycle.
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph.
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced.
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol.
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild.
157. Ridden a horse.
158. Had major surgery.
159. Had sex on a moving train.
160. Had a snake as a pet.
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
162. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing. .
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours.
164. Visited more foreign countries than US states.
165. Visited all 7 continents.
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days.
167. Eaten kangaroo meat.
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground. (Wow, talk about specific.)
169. Been a sperm or egg donor.
170. Eaten sushi.
171. Had your picture in the newspaper.
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime.
173. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about.
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions.
175. Gone back to school.
176. Parasailed. (WANT!)
177. Changed your name.
178. Petted a cockroach.
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes.
180. Read The Iliad.
181. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read.
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them.
183. ...and gotten barred from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you.
184. Taught yourself art from scratch.
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt.
187. Skipped all your school reunions.
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language.
189. Been elected to public office.
190. Written your own computer language.
191. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream.
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care.
193. Built your own PC from parts.
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you.
195. Had a booth at a street fair.
196. Dyed your hair.
197. Been a DJ.
198. Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal.
199. Written your own role playing game.
200. Given a tramp a sponge-bath
201. masturbated a caged laboratory animal (I first read "with" in that.)
202. pretented you liked kevin-smith movies when you secretly didn't
203. deliberately, personally and purposefully insult someone to their face to cause as much harm as possible
204. sold any part of your body, or any product from it, for money?
205. had a secret published in post-secret?
206. sent food or wine back in a restaurant?
207. and regretted it?
208. Seen a bioluminescent tide.
209. Robbed a grave? (Don't need to.)
210. Been arrested and tossed in jail for more than a day?
211. Been in an accident and left the scene so you wouldn't get caught?
213. Had a purposeful sexual encounter with someone who you didn't know?