1. Do you have a tattoo?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you single or taken?
4. Eat with your hands or utensils?
5. Do you dream at night?
6. Ever seen a corpse?
7. Jimi Hendrix or Eric Clapton?
8. How did we meet?
9. Whats your philosophy on life and death?
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
11. Do you trust the police?
12. Do you like Country music?
13. What is your fondest memory of me?
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
15. Would you cheat ?
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
21. Do you sing in the shower?
22. What's your favorite color?
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
25. What was your first impression of me?
26. Have you ever done drugs?
27. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
1.) Yes. A very tiny one. It's hidden somewhere on my body and you have to find it. It's in braille.
2.) Apparently around twelve.
3.) Is there a third choice? Single.
4.) Generally both. The utensils don't work by themselves. Ronco did have that short-lived Auto-Fork fiasco in the late 1970's, but they covered it up pretty well.
5.) Well, I usually sleep at night, so yes.
6.) Heh. Heh-heh.
8.) I don't know. Who are you again?
9.) I'm for it.
10.) I'm not sure, but it would probably involve chocolate. Really good chocolate. And a moose. A moose once bit my sister.
11.) In most circumstances yes. Particularly Synchronicity.
12.) I did a whole lot of country music radio. Most of it was pretty mediocre, but there were some cool songs and neat groups that I got introduced to (like Jason and the Scorchers). I dig Hank Williams and the old Grand Ol' Opry stuff, and some good bluegrass-- real bluegrass-- will have me diggin' a groove thang. But like a commercial country radio station? I'd rather listen to top 40.
13.) A hug. They're always good.
14.) Well, my weight is the obvious one, but I'd have to say my willpower.
15.) It would really depend on the circumstances. In most normal circumstances, no.
16.) A Shinto Buddhist Shrine. No, wait, nothing. How very Zen of me...
17.) Nope. Not even when I was too young to remember.
18.) Not in my ass.
19.) Watch the sun come up and hug.
20.) On me, short. Long may look better, but it's ass to care for and gets in the way a lot. You have to have more of a personality with short hair to pull it off, or you get this kind of corporate emo look.
21.) I sing to my pets in the bathroom, does that count?
22.) That one. The really cool one. There. Right there.
23.) Since I've never eaten anyone, it's kind of moot. Einstein.
24.) I can touch the tip of my tongue to your nose.
27.) Samson Cleaver spreads his mighty wings, and on the Thorside does he fall.
This non-sequitir brought to you by Ironized Yeast.