1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you buy?
Not consistent, but generally something salty-crunchy. Chips & salsa are a good standby.
2. If you were reincarnated as another creature, what would you be:
Like I get to pick? Probably a canine.
3. Who's your favorite red head?
Picking a favorite redhead is dangerous. I like all the ones I know. If I had to pick one, it would be either Heidi or Sasha.
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
I'd tend toward food. I can't remember the last time I was at an iHop, or any pancake house for that matter. I was at a Waffle House in KCMO over a year ago. I think I had a cheeseburger.
5. Last book you read?
Currently reading Slaughterhouse Five. In my spare time. I don't remember the last book I finished.
6. What is important in a relationship?
You're asking me this like I know or something. I'll say trust, respect, admiration, communication, patience, and good kissing.
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
I get small cuts and bruises all the time. Last time I needed an actual bandage was something I was working on in the living room, probably three months ago. Last memorable event was breaking a toe working on the framing for the porch.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
The one with the tallest ladder? Or assuming that "stuck in a well" means we'd be there for a while, probably someone who would be willing to pass the time in rather close quarters without farting.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Beer or oranges. Either one works for different reasons.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Already this question is becoming outdated. My cell has two wallpapers: the outer one is me at CONvergence with a couple of hot babes, the inner one is an abstract image of a heat sink that I really like.
Not so much anymore. I've taken to sugar free Red Bull lately.
12. Cranium or Monopoly?
Either. Monopoly's an old standby, but I played it a LOT a while ago when I was working through computer game strategies, and now it's kind of boring.
13. One type of transportation for the rest of your life?
Star Trek transporters. Hey, if you can limit me to only one means of transpo, I can use an imaginary oine, fucko.
14. Most recent movie you've watched in the theater?
Burn After Reading, with theophania_79.
15. What's your favorite kind of cake?
The kind I can eat. Chocolate is nummy, but brownies with walnuts/pecans/macadamia nuts and a little special ingredient (Love!) will make me merry.
16. Name an actor/actress who you think is hot:
Okay, Mila Kunis.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
A can of Super-77 spray adhesive.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Usually right before.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
No, I buy someone else's and trade afterwards.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Some do. Probably not a lot.
23. When's the last time you had sour gummy worms?
3 days, 27 minutes, and 16 seconds.
24. What's your favorite fruit?
Do sour gummy worms count? If not, then probably nectarines. Or croonerboy.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha no.
26. How do you feel about long distance relationships?
I prefer my relationships to have a physical component to them. Long distance is okay for friendships, but not so much for the love thang.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Well, I've never tried making a snow turkey and cooking it in the oven or anything, but living in Minnesota, it's unlikely that anyone hasn't eaten snow at least once a winter.
28. What color are your bed sheets?
Right now either black or blue.
29. What's your favorite flower?
30. Were you or are you in ballet?
I took ballet in college to meet women.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Yes, but not very often.
32. Do you have a "wacky noodle"?
Isn't that kind of a personal question? My noodle really isn't really all that wacky.
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
Not so much.
34. Last food you ate?
35. Do people consider you smart?
Most do, yes.
36. What time is it?
What do I look like, your fucking clock?
37. Is your away message on?
Nuh-uh. It probably says I'm idle.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
I don't have to try, it just happens normally.
39. What curse word do you use the most?
40. Do you own an iPod?
Nope. I have a couple of MP3/music/video players that don't force DRM.
41. What time is your alarm clock set for?
7:00 and 7:45.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Again with the obsolete technology. I don't have a CD player even online anymore... if I want to listen to a CD, I'll rip it and store it as MP3/WMA files on the server. And generally if I'm listening to music, I rarely listen to a CD/album straight through, I'm usually on shuffle.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Damn, I can't remember the name, it's that one with the actor, that one guy, and there's the plot.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
I kind of bop back and forth between fat-free ranch and fat-free italian. Ranch wins a lot for veggie dip.
45. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
I suppose it would depend on the tattoos, and it would depend more on the date. I wouldn't not date someone just because of tattoos.
46. How old will you be on your next birthday?
A year older than I was on my last one. The number of the Hitman, and Euclid's proposition of the Pythagoran theorem.
47. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yeah, pretty much. Though not to angry bears.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Ohh, let's see, it would probably have to be that butterfly lunch I had at the Burroughs Cafe last time I was in Amsterdam. Ol' Doc Benway knows how to throw a party!
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
50. How much money do you have?
How do I determine this? In cash on hand, I have about three dollars and change. In the bank I have more, but the number is constantly in flux with things like paying bills; probably around a grand give or take. Net worth is probably in the low positive tens of thousands if you do the assets/liabilities thing, but only because I still have a good chunk of equity in the Big Broken Box™.