2. Would you do meth if it was legal?
I've done meth. I know what it's like. It's not something that I would choose to do, and I understand exactly why people do it.
3. Abortion: for or against it?
It's immediately obvious that an issue like abortion is simple enough that it can be codified into two choices: For or Against. I couldn't possibly have an opinion that says that I don't like abortion but I feel it should be medically available when necessary as determined by a woman and her physician.
4. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
Obviously, because women are incapable of leadership. They're really only good for making and taking care of babies, and should let the men get on with the real work.
5 Do you think that American culture is so permeated with sexism that silly meme questions reek of it?
6. Do you support a legalized death penalty?
Again, I don't like the option, but I believe in some very rare circumstances it may be the best thing.
7. Do you think that marijuana should be legal?
I think it should be mandatory.
8. Are you for or against premarital sex?
Against, definitely. Sex is for procreation, people! Only one man and one woman should ever have sex, it should be missionary, it shouldn't be "fun", and if a baby isn't conceived every time, it's a sin against god and you will burn in hell.
9. Do you believe in God?
God is a human concept. I believe that the concept of God exists.
10. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
Marriage is an outdated concept in its entirety.
11. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
Hells yeah! Man, I've been overrun by hispanics, they've been digging in my garden and eating the vegetables, and I think one of the more clever ones has figured out how to get into the garbage can. Sadie loves them because there's usually one or two grazing in the backyard when I let her out to pee and she gets to chase them, but she never really catches any because they run too fast and hide under the woodpile.
12. Do you think it is wrong that our country is dependent on a class of workers willing to risk everything so corporations can make a larger profit?
Why no. I think that workers should know their place. It's pretty obvious that the working class is designed for more manual labor, while the corporate leaders are designed to lead with their minds. And they need to be rewarded accordingly, because what's good for the company is good for the workers.
13. A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it?
Twelve year old girls can't have babies.
14. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
I think sixteen would be better. It would make picking up high school girls easier.
15. Should the war in Iraq be called off?
We should put a huge thermonuclear device right on top of Mecca, and tell the fuckin' towelheads to play nice or we'll vaporize their religious thingy.
16. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
With what? I'm pretty sure it's currently illegal. That has nothing to do with whether I believe it's justified in some circustances.
17. Do you believe in spanking your children?
No. I believe in spanking other people's children.
18. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
Hell, I'll burn ten for ten million.
19. Who do you think would make a better president? John McCain or Barack Obama?
I don't think I'm going to answer this question. I'm not going to convince you, and my choice is my own to make.
20. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Somehow, it's not something that fills me with trepidation.