Started off with a seminar at the find-a-job place that Bose paid for. On the way there, I got a phone call that Starkey wanted to do a phone screening with me at 2:00, so I managed to work in the phone screen by occupying an empty office across the hall during the meeting. It went well enough that I have an interview tomorrow afternoon for an R&D test engineer position. It's not quite what I was looking for, but it's interesting enough for at least an interview. Phone rang two more times during the seminar (I had it on vibrate) so I checked messages at the next break-- and there was another request for an interview, this time with St. Jude Medical , which is way cool. Note that aside from their cardio products, they also make Spinal Cord Stimulation products, which holds a very special place in my heart. There are a couple of open positions there, and they'd be more in new product R&D. Got home to even more requests for phone interviews... it's gonna be a busy week. Plus, we continue shooting this Thursday.