1. What are your nicknames?
I don't have any nicknames. I have versatile labels that virtually link my moniker to other things that I am called.
2. How do you style your hair?
I have an increasingly complex ritual that requires a rare mouse-milk extract and royal jelly collected under a full moon, mixed and suffused with a gentle mint reduction that is established in layers on my hair to get it that perfect look of "I just woke up and toweled off my head" without actually doing that.
3. What's new in your life right now?
Ocelot porn. It probably won't be sticking around much though.
4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Don't be silly. You wear clothes, not colors. Now if you're asking me what color my clothes are, that's a different question entirely, and one that doesn't really make sense in the context since it would equate to asking me how many clothes I'm wearing, and I don't really know how to answer that, so I'll just say ocelot porn is very messy and leads to a lot of stitches. It is of course entirely possible that I'm actually naked, but it's also possible that the clothes that I am wearing don't have easily definable colors.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert by all accounts. Professionally tagged so.
6. What was the last book you read?
Non-fiction: either USB Complete or the Combustion Training Guide.
Fiction: a Kim Harrison novel.
7. Do you nap a lot?
I'm napping right now.
8. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Probably much the same as what I do normally. Come on, if when I like someone I have to keep it a secret, it's not exactly destined to be a healthy relationship anyway.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Well, yes there is. I bet you could figure out what the most pressing candidate would be, too.
10. What was the last thing you ate today?
So far it was a bit of quiche that I made earlier. It probably won't be the last ting I will eat today though.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It really depends on what I'm doing. Back when I was working, probably a half-hour to 45 minutes.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
LJ and Yahoo mail are pretty consistent. Google comes in handy a lot.
13. What album could you listen to over and over at the moment?
I had to read this sentence three times to understand the prepositional structure. At the moment, I couldn't listen to any album over and over. That would take several moments all strung together, as well as me finding the CD that I want to listen to. And really, listening to music has taken a backseat to many other things in my life.
14. Do you like to clean?
No. It's a chore.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I don't remember. It could be because I had to use a drill to get the last one out, and that seems to have made remembering things like that a bit more cumbersome.
16. What are you doing right now?
I'm cleaning the windows on the 208th floor of the IDS tower in downtown Minneapolis. Which is a right bitch, because I'm still napping from #7 above.
17. What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
Memorable love. Eternal love is a construct.
18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Make sure it wasn't lying on the ground anymore. I feel it's my moral obligation to help out the less-fortunate and downtrodden denominations of currency, working to get them back into circulation.
19. Best time of your life?
20. Tell me something good. (Tell me tell me tell me)
Tell me that you like it, yeah.