The Life Experience Test Overall, you have partaken in 112 out of 174 possible life experiences. Your average life experience score is therefore 64% . The average score is 51% , making your experiences more than 84% of the people who have taken this test. The average for your age group (36-55) is 56% . Broken down by category : Art: 8/17 ( 47% ) Career & Work: 9/13 ( 69% ) Civics & Technology: 4/7 ( 57% ) Crime & Disarray: 8/11 ( 73% ) Education: 14/18 ( 78% ) Fashion: 9/15 ( 60% ) Fitness, Health and Sports: 2/7 ( 29% ) Life in General: 10/14 ( 71% ) Relationships: 12/14 ( 86% ) Religion & Politics: 1/4 ( 25% ) Social: 17/22 ( 77% ) Travel: 7/20 ( 35% ) Vices: 11/12 ( 92% ) Take the test and see how YOU compare Seemed rather gender-awkward; even though I identified myself as male, I was asked questions on whether I had intentionally shown cleavage or worn a short skirt... and really, I've done a lot more things than were on this quiz, so poo-poo on U.