1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
The lottery folks letting me know that I've won a huge amount of cashola.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Only after I'm done with it.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Listener. No really, shut up for a sec.
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
I don't really play any musical instrument.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I have, yes. Actually, chances are good: I've had survival training, as well as being abandoned in the wilderness.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No. I was not allowed.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
Nope. Never. Nope, nope, nope.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Hmm, intolerant? Honestly it wouldn't be the primary reason for me not dating someone.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Depends on who (or what) is doing the pursuing.
14. Use three words to describe yourself?
Spank, brilliant, fluffy
15. Do any songs make you cry?
Uh... no comment.
16. Are you continuing your education?
Yes, though not by an official school program.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes. Quite well, actually.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
The pets, if they count as "things". If not, wallet & keys.
19. How often do you read books?
I'm usually in the process of reading a book or two pretty much daily, but I don't make special time for it.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
21. What is your favorite children's book?
The Poky Little Puppy.
22. What color are your eyes?
Depends on which jar you look in. (I love this question.)
23. How tall are you?
24. Where is your dream house located?
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
26. Have you tried sushi?
Yes. I like sushi. Though I really like wasabi and gari.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Usually they have their own camera built-in.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Hmm... 3 years ago?
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
In a physical church, maybe 5-6 years. In an actual religious service by my choice, more like 25 years.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
31. What was your favorite job?
Hmm... I don't know, I've had a couple good ones.
32. Do you like mustard?
Good mustard, yes.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Depends on if I'm hungry or sleepy.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
A little of both.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
36. Can you do the splits?
Not on purpose.
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
None, I'm too sleepy.
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
Only if I could rewind it too.
39. What did you do for New Year's?
I think I went to Rocky & Teresa's for a while.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I liked the movie. Movies don't scare me.
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
I don't think I've ever watched Mean Girls. Is there nudity?
42. Do you own a camera phone?
43. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
No. I do have an ex-inbox if that counts.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
46. Do you like your middle name?
Not really. It's a family name, and the name of my Grandfather who was not a nice man.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Depends on the night.
48. Do you like care bears?
Only with the right barbecue sauce.
49. What do you buy at the movies?
A ticket. Wait, is this a trick question?
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but not very well.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Only when I'm in the car. It's too uncomfortable otherwise, and a real fashion faux pas.
52. What do you wear to sleep?
A CPAP mask.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
Not really sure, maybe 3-5 depending on the day.
55. Is your tongue pierced?
Not on purpose, no.
56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace?
I've never met anyone on Myspank. Except Tom, and he's a dick.
57. Do you read myspace bulletins?
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Most everyone is both.
59. Ever been to L.A.?
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
No. Not yet anyway.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Only to be pretentious.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
63. Do you hate chocolate?
No. Chocolate was never anything but kind to me.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
How I should run my life.
65. Are you a gullible person?
No. Why, what have you heard?
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
It certainly doesn't hurt.
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
68. Are you easy to get along with?
69. What is your favorite time of day?