Now I have to wait until about 5:00 to find out if that was the problem.
Best case is that they will come out fine and I'll have to do the hairing tonight.
Worst case is that they don't come out, and I have to punt.
Call time is 9:00 tomorrow morning.
It's gonna be a long night.