SAIYAN WEILD WAYS AND MEANS
setting pre ceiling of way and means
1. With apperation rotor of screw setting pre ceiling on the under standing that screw no wield. May wield two-faced, pressboard securing, wield pre to begin with wiping ceiling of bilge dasto.
2. Thread of length need half as many again as tad.
3. Open toy of batteries shuck. Verification batteries, +, - whereafter stow down to a certainty. Need locknat lest take place accident.
4. Hook through toys apside of hole.
5. Needs switches shoving NO for pre arrows specifying of orientation shoving. Pack it up time, withbold toy pate, need switches shoving OFF.
* Prythee no sport with stingy or play asperity game. Winding finger have got bloodstream not wallk. Through of peril.
* Tad disport of time grown man tatelage.
* Till the cowcomes home. Wield toys damage, burn-in prythee wind to a close wield.
* Give attention to open/close toys, therefore take place peril, for instance slipup batteries weild result in the emission of heat rupture liquid, vent itself prythee pay attention.
* Play at sith to a certainty bolt up power supply fetch out batteries.
* Batteries no electrification dissolution, plunge into aquaor fire.
* Not trust for tad batteries lest in advertent eat off. In the event of accident without loss of time plythee pillroller tuke order with
May pre house the seamy side volitation!!!
Qwest has apparently instituted a new policy of disconnecting your telephone service after three days of late payment. Unfortunately the disconnect was on the business/DSL line, which is required to be Qwest because of the ISP, and since I'm about to embark on a new business venture, it needs to be in place. So $150 bucks that had to go out today prematurely.
Add that to the payment-in-full requirements of the gas, electric, and water bills this past week, and it means that the car payment, insurance, and house payment are short. It means that I will not be able to refill my prescription again. It means I'm gonna have to try and do my taxes by hand. It means we may lose the truck.
At least we have pet food.
You know, it's not like I don't want to pay everything, but this is now my third extended period of unemployment in two years. Savings are gone.
Started a new class tonight. Digital Signal Processing. Graduate-level engineering course. A friend of mine is teaching it, and he's letting me in for free. I like free stuff, but my brain is pretty rusty on the math part. Like remembering how to reduce e^jωt to it's components. Or convolution. Or Z-transforms.
Working on the website tonight.
And oh yeah... we may not be able to attend Convergence this year.