1. When was the last time you laughed? Wednesday night. South Park.
2. Who was the last person you had an argument with? Probably Barb, though I rarely have arguments at all. I'm just so often right.
3. Who was the last person you emailed? Hmm... Either Barb or Megan.
4. When was the last time you bathed? Last night, hot tub. Shower this morning. I like to be clean.
5. What was the last thing you ate? McDonalds breakfast muffin.
If I had a suit made out of human skin
I could pretend to be somebody else for a while
Lose my own problems in a sea of gray static
like bad TV.
I could walk amongst the crowds
not caring who I was
or who I would become
because I would be someone else.
I would have real friends
and drink tea with the neighbors
and chase kids off of my front porch when they got too noisy
after drinking old lemonade.
I would reach out and touch you
and you wouldn't pull back
instead you'd embrace my wanton desires
with desires of your own.
Fire burns, darkness rages
spill my love in steel cages
rank with sweat and filled with toil
fleeting as my sweet blood's boil
silence broken, filled with lust
screams of all thy broken trust
olive branches seal thy doom
binding thee from room to room
careless caverns painted red
nightmare lanterns fill my head
savage fingers thrust and beckon
marinated soldiers reckon
suddenly the silence falls
within these darkened sultry walls
the flames rescind, the voices still
a measure of my own free will
someone help me smell me scream
tell myself it's just a dream
rhyme nor reason fail me now
at thy feet my spirits bow
and in its place the tower falls
death comes quickly to the halls
the beast of burden bears a yawn
the dance too quickly come and gone.
Another night, another place
I waken simply to your face
the memory worn pale and thin
will you pass this way again?