It's 5 in the morning and I'm cleaning.
You'd think I'd have more done.
1. What kind of car do you drive?
Currently a Ford Explorer. Yes, it's an SUV. Bite me. I need something to haul equipment around in.
2. How long have you had it?
A few years now. I got it when the Cougar died a miserable, wheezing, poisnous death.
3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
Lots of cool features, it's very user-friendly. Probably the best is that the seats are adjustable enough that both Barb and I can drive it comfortably.
4. What is the most annoying feature on your vehicle?
The alarm needs to be disabled electronically. Unlocking the door with the key doesn't disable it.
5. If money were no object what would you be driving?
I wouldn't. I'd have somebody drive me.
Trust is a kite not easily flown.