May 6th, 2006

insane

(no subject)

Finished the spotting. Taking a break before I collect and sort the ADR entries, then I have to go back and identify the act/scene for that entry, then grab that file and grab the ADR' able sections into clips for the DVD.

This is tedious. There should be a much easier way.

Oh, my. I think I just had an idea.
insane

(no subject)

As part of this project, I installed a new second drive in the editing station. That meant that I backed up the old drive's files onto the file server. So I started the transfer of the files back onto the new drive.

152 minutes.
64 minutes to go.

I'm creating something that I should have made from the beginning: a scene table. The project is divided into scenes roughly corresponding to the act-scene structure in the screenplay. Has the filename, act/scene identifier, description of the scene. I'll add more data later for things like completion of color correction, VFX, ADR, SFX, and all that jazz.