You Are a Star You have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame. You never shy away from adversity - and you love to tackle impossible problems. Failure is not an option for you, and more than a few people are put off by your ego. You tend to be controlling, and you hate leaving anything up to chance. Your strength: Your bold approach to life Your weakness: You don't accept help Your power color: Bronze Your power symbol: Pyramid Your power month: October What Does Your Birth Date Mean? (blink) (blink, blink) I'm a type A personality? I don't think so. Tackling impossible problems? Okay, I'll admit that, at least certain types of problems. Failure not an option? I fail all the time, I just don't tell you about it. But ego ? Way off base. I tend to be controlling ? Not of other people, certainly. I do hate leaving things up to chance. That's more a result of practicality than a personality trait; I've been bit in the ass too many times to not have a backup plan. Overall, I think this one misses the mark.