*I don't do tags. Do this if you want.
1. I could read by the time I was three years old.
2. I was an exchange student in Germany for part of a summer.
3. I tested in the top five percent in the nation on spatial perception skills.
4. I pick up dialects very quickly.
5. I used to be able to identify specific towns where a british speaking person was from.
6. I had a career in radio and television broadcasting.
7. I was the youngest person in the state to be granted a first-class radiotelephone license (14).
8. I used to play the trumpet and baritone in band.
9. I used to play the guitar, but now I remember only one chord (E minor).
10. I once auditioned to be the voice of Barney the Dinosaur and made the semi-finals.
11. I hold seven patents in my name.
12. My total income from those patents to date is less than seven dollars.
13. I hold more patents than my father did. This pleases me.
14. I've produced more than 2500 radio advertisements in my career.
15. I once left an on-air job at a radio station to clean toilets in a clinic because it was a better job.
16. I didn't date in high school.
17. I made up for it in college.
18. I was a nontraditional college student, and graduated at 28 (after seven years).
19. I have two degrees: BS Comp Sci and BA physics.
20. I've had two businesses fail.
21. I'm considering a third.
22. I once made a company $13 million. Their total revenue for the year was $26 million. I got a coffee cup.
23. I was in improv for ten years.
24. I once was in a national TV commercial for Quizno's.
25. None of this matters today.