In a basement, the gravel bed is covered with 6-mil polyethylene plastic sheets and a four-inch slab is poured over it.-Residential Framing, William P. Spence
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
Depending on where I reach, a trash can, a bottle of fiber suppliments, a NIN box set, or a set of 3D glasses.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Birds outside the window. Dog snoring.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday, walkies with Sadie.
8. Before you started this survey,
Yes? What? Es no questo.
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. Don't need to go into it in detail.
11. When did you last laugh?
I don't remember. I think it was watching a short on YouTube.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Um... paint? Schmutz? Cobwebs?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Well, I saw a picture of Frost wearing a tie. That was pretty weird. I've seen the inside of my walls in the living room, which isn't all that weird for me but might be for you.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
So far, it's kind of lame. Asking this question doesn't help.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Michael Clayton, in the living room. On screen, I think it was Coraline.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd buy out the mortgage and all of my loans first of all, then hire somebody to do all of the remodeling work and make it tip-top. I'd probably buy up a more industrial building and convert it into my own studio space.
The first toy I'd get would be a snazzy RED camera package.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
See, I don't really like this question. I don't know what you don't know about me
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
World peace without opression.
19. Do you like to dance?
Not particularly. The puppetmaster is an asshole.
20. George Bush:
Is not a question. I'll just say that eight years was enough. I have more critical things on my plate right now than a political discussion.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Aside from the whole not-having-children thing? How about "Efflorescence".
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
"Meat". That's always a good name.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
What, a sex change? Not in the cards for me, nope.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
If I reach the Pearly Gates and God is there to greet me, probably something like "Come on in ad meet the folks".
25. Tag six people who might also do this in THEIR journal:
Hmm... Do it if you wanna.