Fat free ranch or Italian is a good standby. Asian Sesame is nice too. Balsamic vinegarette and feta cheese crumbles.
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Generally, Applebees is a good standby. I don't go out to eat much anymore.
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of?
I can't think of anything that I'd eat for two weeks straight and not get sick of.
4.) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni, green olives, hot peppers; spicy thai sesame chicken; bavarian sausage and spicy sauerkraut.
5) What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut butter, cheese, bacon, butter... a bunch of different stuff really.
6) How many televisions are in your house?
Somewhere between 2 and 4, depending on how you count.
7) What color cell phone do you have?
Green. Like it matters.
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Like a tumor, or like a foreign object? Yes on both counts.
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A bag of trash.
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Right now, no.
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Technically I can change my name, but I haven't. Nothing really seems to be drawing me in that much.
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Let's see the money first.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
I might own one pair. Don't know where they are offhand.
16) What’s your goal for the year?
To have the house clean enough to host a party.
17) Last person you talked to?
Recruiter from Jersey this morning, on the phone. In person, Mollie yesterday.
18) Last person you hugged?
19) Favorite Season?
Unwinter. Maybe fall, because it has Halloween in it. Spring because hemlines start going up. Summer because it's full of fun and frolic.
20) Favorite Holiday?
21) Favorite day of the week?
Saturday, because it pretty much belongs to me.
22) Favorite Month?
Hmm... October is Halloween, but September is the big lead-up to it. April has my birthday, which can be okay. July has CONvergence, which usually wraps up most of my con-work.
23) First place you went this morning?
How can I answer this other than bathroom?
24) What's the last movie you saw?
Stargate:Continuum in the Blu-Ray player. Coraline at the theater. Watched some of The Host extras today on the bike.
25) Do you smile often?
26) Do you always answer your phone?
Only when it rings. Not always then either-- it depends on where I am/what I'm doing. It dumps to voicemail really quickly.
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
4dramatic_flair. Or Frost.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Probably a deep black, or a vibrant blue.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
I don't know that I've ever been to Sonic. Used to be Diet Coke, now it's more likely to be iced tea.
30) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, a long time ago. I don't do fish well.
31) Favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells. The Wassail Song. Greensleeves.
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
If I can swing it, a party at the Big Broken Box™. Not looking extremely likely that I'll have the place in party shape by then, but I might.
33) Can you do push ups?
I haven't tried.
34) Can you do a chin up?
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Neither, really. I'm just trying to get through the short term.
36) Do you have any saved texts?
No, I usually clear them off. Apparently, this is "suspicious behavior".
37) Ever been in a car wreck?
I've had a few accidents, but never anything that's totaled a vehicle.
38) Do you have an accent?
I have several.
39) What is the last song to make you cry?
Song? Damn, I can't remember the last time I cried at a song.
40) Plans tonight?
Yes. Cleaning. It consumes my existence.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
In a sense, yes. Maybe a few times. Honestly, I could sink lower than I've been at my worst, but it's unlikely that I will.
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
I didn't buy anything yesterday.
43) Have you ever been given roses?
44) Current hate right now?
45) Met someone who changed your life?
Not while cleaning. Beyond that, yes, there are quite a few people who have changed my life.
46) How did you spend this past New Year?
Sober. Angry. Depressed.
47) What song represents you?
I cannot be represented by a single song.
48) What were you doing an hour ago?
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Trying to sleep.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Why my alarm clock wouldn't shut off. Turns out it was my phone ringing.