1. Do you have crushes on famous movie stars?
Sure, all the time. And I've had a crush or two on non-famous movie stars, too.
2. Were you named after anyone?
Like everyone that was named before me? Not that I know of, though it is possible. I never asked.
3. Do you ever wish on stars?
Sometimes I wish I was on one of the famous movie stars from question #1. Otherwise, no.
4. Which finger is your favorite?
Sam. He's shown himself to be trustworthy. I just don't trust Big Wally anymore since that incident last year.
5. When did you last cry?
The incident last year.
6. Do you like your handwriting?
I don't write. I moved schools and never really learned. I print. And yes, I like it.
7. Favorite lunchmeat?
A variety. Salami, turkey, chicken, roast beef, in no particular order. Bacon, if it counts.
8. Any bad habits?
11. Are you a daredevil?
Nope. Not so much anymore. Too old and stodgy.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore you wouldn't?
I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you.
13. Do looks matter?
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid?
Oh, yes. I once pronounced "foibles" as "fo-biles" when talking to a majorly hot english professor chick that I wanted.
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
Nope. I think there is a Rainbow of Pot at the end of the Gold.
16. Do fish have feelings?
Usually they feel slimy. Some feel rough.
17. Are you trendy?
Honey, I'm so hip I CREATE trends.
18. How do you release anger?
I don't. For the safety of everyone involved, it's better if I don't.
19. Where is your second home?
I'm currently second homeless. I'm in the studio a lot.
20. What are YOU wearing?
I'm nekkid. Figure sweats and a T-shirt if that vision is too much for you.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Toss-up: I loved Mr. Machine when I was little. When I was older, I had a battery-powered tank that ran on plastic tubing track and used pneumatics to switch tracks, fire missles, and set off land mines.
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless?
None of 'em were totally useless, but some were more useful than others. My philosophy class in college was probably the one that had the least impact afterwards, but that was specific to the college and the class.
Besides, DesCarte was wrong.
23. Do you like sappy songs?
24. Have you ever been on radio or television?
Yes, yes I have. First career. And I have a national Quizno's commercial under my belt.
25. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
27. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
I've never moshed, but I did live in a basement apartment in college that had dirt floors for the first two weeks.
28. What do you look for in a girl/guy?
Intelligence. Sense of humor. Creativity. Passion. Patience, caring, and understanding. Confidence. Sexiness.
A few. In Colorado, I was Rob-Bob. In college, I was Lord Hedon.
31. Would you bungee jump?
What, right now?
32. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Either that or before I put them on.
33. What are you worried about right now?
My heath. My income. Whether the bungee rope will hold.
34. Would you ever wear overalls?
Sure, but I end up looking like a reject from Hee-Haw.
36. What's your favorite ice cream?
Probably something with chocolate and walnuts. Ben & Jerry's, Haagen-Dasz, or Sonny's. Sonny's is way cool-- it's made just a couple of blocks from the house.
38. What is your least favorite thing in the world?
39. How many wisdom teeth do you have?
Nada. Had 'em yanked when I had dental insurance.
40. Does anyone have a crush on you right now?
Nobody that I know of. I'm not particularly crushworthy.
41. Who do you miss most right now?
Warmth. Security. Relaxation.
42. What are your fears?
Basic insecurities. I fear that I will become obsolete. I fear not being able to pay bills. I fear losing my mental faculites.