Your Sign Is: Exit Only There's a 96% chance that you're sporting a penis .. or that you wish you had one You're down for getting laid - but you're not going to make a fool out of yourself to get some And wilder things are completely out of the question (except for a night with Jessica Simpson) So it's no surprise that your sign is "Exit Only" - that's how your ass prefers to stay What's Your Street Sign? More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva Only a 96% chance? Your Sign Is: Slippery When Wet You're hot and sensual, and not exactly shy about it You show off your assets constantly, and take whatever comes from it "Work it" is a concept you've perfected, and you're the sexiest person everyone knows You're shameless in how far you are willing to flirt... often with messy consequences What's Your Street Sign? More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva Second try. Hell, I thought I was "Yield". Your Inner Eye Color Is Brown You're smart, thoughtful, and the ideal woman for most men You are kind and easy to trust. Men open up to you like no one else. It's this inner warmness that attracts guys - and makes you an instant soulmate. What's Your Inner Eye Color? Take This Quiz :-) Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance. I am the ideal woman? Wow. I think I'll go play with my own tits.