magicmarmot. It is taken from the name of my studio.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are?
Let's say an 8.
3. How much about your life do you post to LJ?
Quite a bit.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
I'll say around a 3-5. It's not something I really do to keep other people interested.
6. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you?
Not that I know of.
7. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
8. What is your favorite interest on LJ?
Porcupine tennis. Or something else.
9. How often do you post in communities, and did you ever start your own?
Rarely, except to comment on someone else's post, and not quite yet.
10. How often do you respond to/comment on other people's journals?
Probably a couple times a day on average.
11. Do you prefer to write in your journal or read other journals?
12. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed or got into an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)?
Oh, my, yes.
13. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
Not yet. :)
14. Who are your three favorite LJ friend(s) and why?
Like if I told you it would ruin the surprise. :)
15. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you?
Hrm... azul_ros has some situational things in common. Other than that, I can't think of anyone who I would consider *like* me.
16. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
If I find their posts interesting.
17. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
18. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
If I didn't know who they were, or if I strongly disagreed with them. Or if I didn't check. :)
19. Is your "significant other" on LJ?
Well, the closest thing I have to an SO is now an ex-SO, and she's not on LJ. So no.