2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I don't know. Vancouver maybe, New Zealand... someplace by the ocean with trees and mountains and sunshine.
3. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Lately I've been into margaritas.
4. if a bank robber dropped a bag of money by your feet, and no one noticed, would you keep the money?
No. It's an integrity thing.
5. what is your idea of a perfect date?
One where there is no awkwardness and we like each other more at the end.
6. What is your nickname, and do you like it?
I've had many. Most of them I like.
7. If you were offered a chance to see the Olympics in another country, would you go?
Not to see the olympics.
8. If you had to give up one thing that you absolutely love, what would it be?
It would depend on why I had to give it up. Carbohydrates for health reasons, sex for mental health reasons, material posessions.
9. What is your lucky number?
8675309, 69, 1.
10. Where were you born?
In a hospital. Outside of Duluth.
11. If they were to make a movie about your life, who would you want to portray you?
Seriously, I can't think of an actor who I identify with. Probably an unknown indie actor with a lot of talent.
12. What are the 3 most important things you look for in a person (dating wise)?
Confidence. Intelligence. Sense of humor.
13. Have you ever cheated on someone you were dating?
No. I haven't even cheated on someone I wasn't dating.
14. What is the best (or worst) pick-up line you have ever used?
How am I doing?
15. What was your favorite comic/cartoon character when you were a kid?
Hmm... probably Scooby-Doo.
16. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, but I do believe in lust at first sight.
17. What one song always makes you feel nostalgic when you hear it?
Wish you were here - Pink Floyd.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail, a smile from a veil...
18. Do you use a foreign language when you don't want people to know what you are saying?
No, I just shut up.
19. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
20. What is your favorite scented candle scent?
Depends on my mood really. Vanilla is nice for relaxing, musk can be good for humping, and patchouli is good when your gay friend Damian is coming over for tea.
Bonus: If you found out you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do in those 24 hours?
Spend it with friends. Or writhe in agony in the hospital bed.